WaterScience shower & tap filter, Solution to your hair-fall & skin issues. Its been a long time where I am dealing with customers at offline stores and they are having so many questions about the product and thanks to the customers, I have got the idea to put this blog so that many others will get the benefit out of it.
THE MOST COMMON QUESTION IS THAT, HOW WATERSCIENCE FILTER IS WORKING?
SO BASICALLY, THIS FILTER HAS FOUR LAYERS:-
1) Micro Sieve layer: This is the first layer that is helping filter to stop unwanted dust particles like sand & gravel which comes with water.
2) Hardness Removal Layer: This is the second layer and helps to stop lime scaling and make the water more friendly to skin & hair.
3) Chlorine Removal Layer: Now this is the most interesting layer. what is does is that it will help in removing chlorine from the water with KDF technology and also removes heavy metals like lead & mercury.
4) Nano-Silver Carbon Layer: So this is the last and the fourth layer of the filter and this helps you to get clean and odorless water.
SO AFTER ALL THIS EXPLANATION, MOST OF THE CUSTOMER WANTS TO KNOW. WHETHER IT REDUCES THE TDS (TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS)IN WATER OR NOT?
And the answer to this question is No. Because TDS cannot be controlled with such a simple process. As it helps you to do the things with the chemical reactions done within the filter.
Basically, customers need to understand that TDS can be controlled in some ways, and I figure it out 3 out of them.
1) Deionization: In this process, water flows through resin beads in an electrical charge environment, which helps to demineralize the water by extracting negative and positive ions.
2) Distillation: In this process, water needs to boil and turn into vapor and again condensed back into a liquid.
3) RO: Full form of RO is Reverse Osmosis and it is the most common way to reduce it and in this process, water passes through a porous membrane with a high-pressure pump which creates a reject stream, and almost 95% solid stays back in the rejected water.
NOW THE QUESTION WHICH SOME PEOPLE ASK ME IS “WHAT IS KDF AND HOW IT WORKS?” AND THIS IS THE REAL THING IN THE FILTER WHICH HELPS YOU TO ACHIEVE SOFT SKIN AND SMOOTH HAIR.
So the KDF stands for Kinetic Degradation Fluxion which works on the principle of redox where reduction and oxidization process is going on.
In the Filter in the third layer, there is a mixture of Copper & Zinc, which reacts with water and with oxidation & reduction, make water chlorine-free. Additionally, it will also reduce some more toxic elements in the water like lead, mercury, and others.
Now, I am hoping that I have given the basic knowledge of the WaterScience Shower & Tap Filter and now if we talk about its usability and specification, then this portable water filter from Waterscience can clean up to 25000 Ltr of Water and comes with an installation kit, which helps you to install the product in just 3 minutes. But don’t worry, I have covered you with my experience. If you have any issues while installing it, you can just visit www.repairadda.com and call for a plumber.
You can also download the app from playstore, your one-stop destination for all your needs.